The Coronavirus (COVID-19) is affecting many companies worldwide, as many countries are in ‘lock-down’, (international) travel is restricted or stopped and the future is unclear. The most optimistic duration scenario of the crisis is a few months, but expected is that some implemented restrictions will take longer. Information is key in crisis situations and PortJoin is noticing an increase in searches regarding the impact, restrictions and limitations.
To support your business, PortJoin is opening additional options for all packages (Basic / Advanced / Pro) to inform your customers regarding COVID-19.
Business Listings (Free and Paid packages) additional options:
- Opening hours: will be displayed on Business Listing
- Additional COVID-19 Information tab: Companies can share information/updates regarding Corona (COVID-19)
How to get access to additional options:
- Registered companies have direct access to options when editing Business Listing.
- If your company isn’t listed, you can add your company (Basic is for free) and options will be directly available after approval.
- If your company is listed, but not claimed, you can claim your business listing and options will be available after approval.
The additional information header will automatically read: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and will be added if Business Listing is edited *
* If you don't want to include COVID-19 information, remove the header text and save Business Listing.